Saturday, March 22, 2008

Got tagged by Ed-Lynn and Von San =D

Layer 1

On The Outside
Name : Tiffanny or Mun kar or Mun...=]
Birthdate : 22 November 1994
Eye colour : Brown...not really sure bout that...XD
Hair colour : Black and brown
Right or left : Right

Layer 2

On the inside.
My fears : Insects
My heritage :Chinese
My weaknesses : Tickle, lyings and fighting wit my friends (as in quarrel)
My perfect pizza : hmm....not sure leh..

Layer 3
Yesterday, today, tomorrow.
My first thought after waking up: Hrm...wanted to sleep back..hehe...
most missed memory : 6A frens

Layer 4
My pick.
Pepsi or coke: Pepsi!!!
Single or group dates : Groups.think so
Adidas or Nike : Adidas
Tea or nestea : Tea
Chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla..=]
Cappuccino or coffee : Coffee

Layer 5
Do you..
Smoke : Nope...Im a goody goody girl..
Curse : Yes..when i get piss off
Take a shower : Like duh...hu doesn't
Have a crush : Er..Im in a relationship now....
Think you're in love : Yeah!!
Want to get married : Erm..not sure yet....didn't think of so apart yet..
Believe in yourself : Yup
Think you're a health freak : Nope..haha...thats y i get sick easily..XD

Layer 6
In the past.
Drank alcohol : Yea....but then not that much la
Gone to the mall : Yea..of cus...
Been on stage : Er...yea..i think so....
Eaten sushi : Of cus...I Love It!!! =D

Layer 7
Have you ever...
Played a stripping game : No, of cus not..
Change who you were to fit in : Nope...loving being myself.. XP

Layer 8
Are you hoping..
To be married : Told you..Im not sure
To ride a motorbike : No...

Layer 9
In a guy.
Best eye colour : Hu cares...=)
Best hair colour : I don't really care about this all.its the heart matters....same as ed-lynn =]
Best hair style : His choice...
Short or long hair : Short..=D

Layer 10
What were you doing..
A minute ago : Doing this tag thing n checking my friendster
An hour ago : Eating and chatting wit my brother Barnett the Barney X)
4-5 hours ago : Playing Audition and chatting
1 month ago : Er...not sure..joking around?
A year ago : Having sweet time wit dear in 1 mawar and also wit my frens

Layer 11
Finish the sentences.
I love : Dear, family, frens n my dog...=D
Feel: Bored, missing n sleepy
I hate : Bitches..actually i don really hate them la..is their fault for being bitchy..opps!! hehe....
I hide : Yea my feeling a lots....=(
I miss : My primary frens...
I need : Dear, primary frens n my best frens

Layer 12
Tag 3 people.
1. Ed-Lynn
2. Von San
3. Charmaine (sis)

Thats the tag...i will blog in another post =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home