Sunday, July 13, 2008

Aunt, aunt's friends and grandma came on friday. There are a baby which is my cousin and his adorable and a kid which studying in the kindergarten( i have no idea how old is he and he's my cousin xD). and a little girl which same age with that kindergarten kid, she speaks three languages and she only urm...i don't know how old is she ==

Once they reach, the little girl looked at me and i looked at her too then she gave me a look and walk away then i was like WTH is this your house or my house? but i didn't, don't wanna bully the young one. YA RIGHT! xD You watch out KID!

Then my grandaunt daughter son came which is also studying in kidergarten. He was very naughty, i can't stand him so i scolded him then he scolded me back which is shout at me because they still dunno how to speak properly. After he shouted at me, i gave him a look then he SHUT UP and watch TV. Hahaha...If you are a kid or what i will threat you the same =) evil? hahaha...

Here the pic of the baby! ;



He know that i want to take picture of him.SMART! xD

Thats all for now!

Byesss

-Tiffanny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home