Monday, September 1, 2008

Had my dinner at Super Tanker with my family. I didn't ate much, my stomach was not feeling so well. Didn't wanna eat too much, scare kena food poisoning :/ Before we go to have our dinner we went to Baskin Robbin to buy ice cream, we bought 3 bucket of it. Heh =D Peiwen and yvonne i know that you two are jealous, hahahahhahaha xP Mint with chocolate chip, cookies and cream & Verry Berry Strawberry. OOOOOOOOO, YUMMAYYY! LOL

Message to Jason Chai Choong Hoong a.k.a PIG(in eatting)
: Jason, hahahahhaha. You want? I don't think so you want right. Hahahahahhaa.... no no no no no no i mean that maybe you are craving for it xP

Jason( i help you to reply)
: Urm.....yesss! I wanttttttt! OINK OINK! xP

Hahahahahahahhahahahaha, MY GOD! Im syoking sendiri, aiks!

Anyways, UPSR, PMR and SPM is on the way coming huh? Wish the form 5-mers , form 3-mers and standard 6-mers GOOD LUCK! ;) Jiayous? Jangan putus asa. BUT first of all i will wish my sis, DUHH right xD GOOD LUCK ISSABELLE CHEAH! ;D and my cousin CHEONG WAI LOON! ;) and and also CARIDEE LIM SU XIN ;P

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! The third term exam is on the way to visit us :/ *faint* hrm...wish that i can get all A's, too much huh? maybe at least got 5 A's :X Don't wanna get nag anymore, so gonna study start from tomorrow! Will i? LOL
5 A's,
Munnn ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home