Sunday, March 23, 2008

Got tagged by Ed-Lynn AGAIN!!! XD


real name: Cheah Mun Kar (Tiffanny)
nickname: Tiffanny,
married: No..Im only 14 la..lol
male/female: Female
high school: SMKDU
college: Nope...need 3 years to reach there =p
are you a healthy freak?: Nope....Im a weak person
do you have a crush on someone?: Er....in a relationship adi
do you like yourself?: Er..not really cus sometimes i reli hate my life =S

First..
surgery: Er...nope
person you see in the morning: My eldest sis, my aunt n my dog
award: Erm...ones or maybe twice..hehe...cus i sux in everything..XD
sport you join: Lazy to join...XS
vacation: Yup..a lot..=D
concert: Erm...nope...sad rite..=(
first crush: someone =p

Currently...
eating: Big Apples Donut...YUMMY!!! =D
drinking: Water
i'm about to: er...calling my mum...

Your future....
want kids: Er...I kinda like kids but then not sure bout that..hehe...cus im too young now
want to get married: Dunno..didn't think so far apart yet..
careers in mind: Hrm....not sure leh

Which is better?
lips or eyes?: Eye...i think so...
hugs or kisses?: BOTH!!! hehe....
shorter or taller?: taller
romantic or spontaneous?: both
sensitive or loud?: both....yeah..hehe...
troublemaker or hesitant?: hesitant...

Have you ever
kissed a stranger: Of cus not...
drank bubbles: Yup..hehe..
lost glasses/contacts: Nope
ran away from home: nope BUT THEN I HOPE I CAN!!!!
liked someone younger: Nope
liked someone older: Nope...but same age..yea
broke someone's heart: Er...Im not sure...i hope i didn't
been arrested: Of cus not la
cried when someone died: Yup...hu doesn't

Do you believe in
yourself?: Yea..I think so
miracles: I think so...
santa claus: Nope
magic: Nope
angels: Er..No

Answer truthfully
is there someone you want to be with right now?: YA!!!!
do you believe in God?: Yea..

Here comes the best part. Tag 3 people

1. Von San
2. WanTing
3. Weili

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home