Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I miss JOANNE TAYYYYYY! Chatting with her now! =D chatting with her about her new school.


Me, Joanne

is the teacher strict over there?

Urmm NOOO

hahahahah

haha

some

GOODDDDD

some aren't

xD

One teacher, she has white hair, coconut cut

VERY scary

if you're not paying attention, she'll walk up to you, and put her face VERY close to yours and say "look at me, dearie"

><>

LOL did u kena from her???

Once..

omg can see her black heads [

xD

ahahhahahhahahahhaha

LOL

HAHAHAHH!

Seriously

she's so freaky

COCONUT HEAD TEACHER ? ahahahaha

Camwhore yesterday!

My evil twin SISTA! xD

My EMO twin SISTA! O.o


I love this! =)



My dog Jojo went EMO after my aunt scolded her! hahahhaha XD

She was looking at my aunt! Josie!

-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home