Saturday, September 13, 2008

Tagssssssssssssssssssssssssssssyyyyyyyy - Teksi? LOL
Tagged by Ng Pei Wen the SOHAI xD

1.At wat age do you wish to married?
Not too early because my mom said finish your work only go "pak toh" LOL means around 20 something? whatever la, im just 14 so don't need to think so far apart =D

2.Study hard or play hard?
Urm...play hard for this year? having PMR next year soooo, will study hard next year LOLS

3.Do you belive in true friend?
Urm...im not sure about that. heh xP

4.Do you think you have enough confidence?
NOPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! My confidence is just like a little TINY DOT!

5.Who are the people you trust the most?
Peiwen, kityee, yvonneyii and jason chai xP

6.Who is your favourite cartoon character?
urm....sam from the totally spies? I know i know, you gonna say thats lame =.=

7. What is your ideal friend?
urm...understanding!

8. What is your goal this year?
what is my goal this year?? urm.........goal?

9. Do you believe in eternity love?
Believe it or not! LOL yes?

10. If you have all the time and money in the world, what would you do?
hahahahahahahhahaha, what do you think? SHOPPINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! =DDDD

11. When will you feel sad?
Urm...i lost my game? LOL nola!

12. Balloons or Candy?
balloons? NOPE! I prefer candy, its sweet :D

13. What are the feelings you hate the most?
Urmmm....I don't know. Feelings can be hated? O.o
14. What is your childhood ambition?
SLEEEPINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! LOL

15. Do you believe in love at first sight?
haha. yeah peiwen i agreedddd!

16. What do you want now?
urm...sleep! My eye is half way closing *sleeping zzZ"

17. Who do you hope to be always behind you, supporting you?
urmm...my family and friends. I think, LOL!

18. People who are going to be hated by you?
Im so not gonna tell you in public, S.U.C.K.E.R!

19. Describe Yourself ? Give three examples.
SAKAI, a PIG and a GAMER! YEAHHHHHHH! IM PROUD OF IT! xD

20. What is the most important thing in your life?
Familyyyy, friends, my dogs and my rabbit!

People I've tagged:
Jason chai
Caridee
Joee
Shirley
Aik jean and Victoria
Sim Beau
Joanne ;)

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! FINISHHHHHHHHHH!!! here's the tag PEIWEN!

ela ela HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! LOL!

Victoriaaaa, your dream guy. LOL xP

Hometown, byes

Munnn ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home