Saturday, November 22, 2008

First of all, im here to thank my DARLINGS and BEST FRIEND who wish me Happy Birthday.
THANK YOU! : D
Went to IKEA on friday. My sis and I went to The Curve while my mum and others enjoying themself at IKEA. Went to Midvalley after that, we have to squeeze into a four wheel car with 11 HUMANS! LOLL!
blister @_@


AND TODAYYYYYY!


hrmm...wanna know more what happen today? Go visit Peiwen's or Ed Lynn's blog. I lazy to blog =X but there are some pictures. I ate two different flavours of cake today : D

Here it is :-

Iloveyou,NGPEIWEN! ( :


Happy Birthday Mun Kar, Pei Wen, Jason & Ed Lynn! : D


I got the T! ;D

Yvonne's sexy back x)

Ed Lynn's sexy back.

: D

Thats all for now, im doing the tag at next post ( :

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home