Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I wanna change my blog skin AGAIN, for some reason x)

It have been quite a long time i didn't blog huh? Was busy with nothing?
I don't feel like studying and my exam its like on 30 of Oct and i don't give a damn, yikes! I have to study before i get screw up by my mum -_-''' OR my sis.

There's a bitch in my school but don't worry its not a student.
Its a TEACHER!
I will give you the damn letter once i go to school.

I didn't go to school on Monday, Tuesday and TODAY! 3 days, heh xD Im so not gonna waste my time to see that bitch, its better to waste my time on reading manga ;D

Yeah dee, hang that fucker at the twin towel. You hang that fucker at the left side and i hand that bitch at the right side. Okay? ;)

Im going to Pahang on this Sunday ;D Hope that it will be fun, anyways theres a puppy outside my house and it hide under my father car. =/ Im worried about the little puppy, its quite dangerous for a puppy hiding under the car, my sis is quite worry about the puppy or may i say VERY.
I will stop here now, having tuition soon.
Tiffanny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home