Sunday, December 7, 2008

The 100th post! : D

Yvonne Yii Zhin Yen.

Your sexy back (;

Our only one camwhore picture xD

leaving already? Im so gonna miss you! :( You better online more often and we shall GOSSIP! haha : D Do come back to Du sometimes and visit us (:

I love you!

hrmm....i think you're in Sarawak now huh ? Have fun there :) Will pass the book to carmen, heh xD always forget to pass it to you :X

I will MISS YOU!
If ever you need me
I will always be there
If ever you need a friend
I want you to know I care
If ever you need to cry
I promise to cry with you
If ever you need someone.
Long live our Friendship…..
Ever ending one… To YOU.
Although we don't know each other for long but im glad i have known you (:
Tiffanny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home