Thursday, January 1, 2009

Its 1st January of 2009! I can't believe i am form 3 now O.O hmm...Form 3's just got their PMR results. Hmmm...i hope i will score lotsa A's this year but i doubt so, aiks! Anyways, Listening to Don't Stop The Music now, im getting quite high right now, hahahhahahahha! :D

31st December, Wednesday.
Went to Ou today with my cousin and my sister, we split up after my sister friends reached ou. After that me and my cousin go jalan- jalan, before my sister go with her friends we went to forever 21. I tried on a dress, the dress look sweet. Its only 100 bucks, quite cheap for a dress xP but too bad its quite loose and i didnt have much money that time, so yeah.
After that, me and my cousin decided to watch Bedtime Story.
8/10. It was okay (:

We went to Dream World after that, we camwhored over there.
Meet up with aik jean and her friends, then had my dinner and walked to The Curve with my sister, her friends and my cousin. Went there for countdown, i saw some form 3's from my school and some form 2's. There were LOTSA people, i can faint there. LOL!
pictures:-
LALA pose xP
update already la, ed lynn!(:

T.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home