Monday, January 19, 2009

My daddy said stay away from Juliet.

20 December, Saturday.


What festival? :X
Mine, sis's
9 January, Friday.

Cookies! I'm obsessed with it, like really! hahahah, mum, sis and i baked cookies together, I had fun. We baked chocolate chip cookies, peanut butter cookies, caterpillar cookies? AH! whatever it is called.
Chocolate Chip cookies, first try; failed.second tried; success :D Peanut butter cookies caterpillar cookies

10 January, Saturday.

Ou with ed lynn looking for chinese new year shirts, had a fun day with her (: i just love her la!

Retarded & ugly me -.- weird la, i know la!sohai, i know.
18 January, Sunday.

Went swimming with my sis at bukit jalil.

Bought two top from Pull and Bear, a t shirt, a pair of shoes. Gonna buy few more t-shirts. I start to love t-shirts now. hehehehe....


End.

Tiffanny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home