Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April fool.

I didn't go to school today, over slept. Heh xD call me a pig! anyway heard that there will be having second season of Boys over Flowers but its not comfirmed yet, i think.

Hmm...i've been really moody this few days and i don't know why. My mum keep forcing me to find the map to Pangkor Laut and it sucks because i can't find the right map. Damn shit, GOSH! ah, whatever.
hawtie.

Kim Hyung Joon.

Kim Sang Boem.

Kim Hyun Joong.

Super super hawt! :D

Joanne Tay, Kim Hyung Joon is mine! x)

Anyway, im having two project right now, Geography and Sejarah -.- and and project kayu. Wtf man, exhausted. Hmmm.....i've been listening to some song by SS501 :D

SS501

Jung Min, Hyung Joon, Hyun Joong, Young Saeng and Kyu Jong.


Your Man - SS501
I am - SS501 ; Kim Hyung Joon
Because I'm Stupid - SS501
You Are My heaven - SS501
Stand By Me - SS501
Deja vu - SS501
Snow Prince - SS501
Take You High - SS501
A Song Calling For You - SS501
Mirotic - DBSK
Download it and listen ;D Oh, baby.

Your Man - SS501
T .C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home