Sunday, June 14, 2009

Im back from Pangkor laut :) nice villas, love it. Unfortunately, i hate their food except for their lunch. My blog is lack of updates, don't mind me. I've gone lazier and lazier, hrmmmmmpp. My sisters said that i gone weird and emo, whatthefuck. Just because that i don't wanna camwhore doesn't means that im emo, okay?

Here's some pictures from Pangkor Laut :-the place we live (:


mummy and daddy (:sea villaspeacock :) pretty tail.bubble bath x)swimming pooljellyfish :D spa's swimming pool, really quiet there, comfy :)we saw this snake when we were jungle trekking for like 500 meter xDthe gardeners there were really creative :)emerald bay's beachthis was my luch, my own lunch! i didn't eat finish it, OBVIOUSLY!








hornbill :DD

footsteps :) (mua leg)

sorry lynn, i was rushing x) but i remember.

gotta go right now, i updated for you peiwen xP im waiting for your sunway post nowww.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home