Saturday, April 11, 2009

Its too late to be nice.

Daddy went to China today, gonna miss him but not as much as my mum miss him :X I saw my dad kiss her cheek! first time, my mum cried after my father left. Im gonna teman her, heh xD

Anyway i am rushing to finish my geography project, just see how lazy can i be? Im so tired right now and i have no idea why. Hmmm....didn't went for merentas desa, i decided to stay at home and use the computer. I've been playing "STEPS", is a combination of Audition, High Street 5 and SDO. Is quite nice tho, you peoples should try it. AND yeah, joee! heh xD i will give the CD to you on Monday, and this time i won't forget.

12 April.

Watched Wild Child and The House Bunny today, two bimbotic shows. Dad called today and im so glad that he called because my mum went really emo when my dad's not here. Anyway, for now, my favourite series is TRUE BLOOD! Its nice but the girl is ugly :X No offence but hell yeah.

Gosh, im so mad! DAMN IT! DON'T TRY TO BLAME PEOPLE IF YOU REALLY DID IT, TRYING TO ACCUSING PEOPLE SO THAT PEOPLE WILL THINK THAT YOU DIDN'T DO IT? YOU BITCH! IS BECAUSE OF YOUR IRRESPONSIBILITY THAT MAKE HER IGNORING YOU! ISH!

Im doing my tuition homework right now and i don't feel like doing it, ITS SO BORING! -.- Im so bored at home, i didn't went out for like more than 3 months! -.- Busy with studies, tuitions and other shits. I HATE SPORTS SHOES, i have no idea why did i say that but i just hate it. LOL!

They're so cute, click to enlarge it. Its kinda blur.

Im out-

T.mk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home