Saturday, July 19, 2008

Tagged by Vonnnnnyyyyyyy! (I love to create names,, i noe! xD)

Name: Tiffanny C.M.K
Sisters: 2
Brothers: None!
Shoe size: My school shoe is 7 But my heels or flip flop is 10 or 9. Weird, i know!
Height: 161 cm
Where do you live: house la
Favourite drinks: Coffee milk, anything which do with milk xD urm....soft drinks?
Favourite breakfast: i don't have breakfast, i always ate at 12 something. =/
Have you ever been on a plane : Yea
Swam in the ocean: Yea
Fallen asleep in school: YES!
Broken someone's heart: Yea (being honest)
Fell off your chair: YES! people pull my chair thats why i fall
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Yea, waiting for my RETARD!
Saved e-mails: Yea.
What is your room like: Urm...normal. The wall is pink in colour,baby pink NOT dark pink.
What is the last thing you ate: Maggie mee.
Ever had Chicken pox: Yeaa
Sore throat: DUHHHHH!!!
Stitches: OMG! No! NEVER!
What's right beside you: My handphone, water bottle and pillow.
Do you believe in love at first sight: No idea! =x
Like picnics: Yeah, near the waterfall! =D its fun
Who was the last person you danced with: I never dance with anyone before
Last made you smile: Manga because some of the story is damn FUNNY!
You last yelled: I didn't yell for long time adi...i think? O.o
Talk to someone you like: Yeah
Kissed anyone: O.o
Get sick: Yeah
Talked to an ex: Yeah
The Best feeling in the world: Don't know seihhhhh
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: huh? stuffed? Nope! I think?
What's under your bed: Floor and another bed
Who do you really hate : I don't really hate anyone, if the people keep annoyed me then i will get pissed but i won't hate the.
What time is it now: 7.34 p.m

Random Qs:
Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now:
Urm....no idea! now im thinking what to answer this question!
Q: Do you have any siblings:
Yeah.
Q: Do you want children :
Urm...but its pain when you give birth! =/
Q: Do you smile often:
You think?
Q: Do you like your hand-writing:
No! Is FUGLY!
Q: Are your toenails painted:
Nope
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in :
Urm....my mum's bed O.o
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing:
White and a hamster at it.
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday :
Still at school talking to Kit Yee!
Q: I can't wait till :
I get a new phone ==
Q: When did you cry last:
Just now, cause of my MUM!
Q: Are you a friendly person:
Do you think?
Q: Do you have any pets:
Yea.
Q: Where is the person you have feelings for right now?:
How do i know??? Im not a stalker ==
Q:Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?:
Huh? Yes von san HUH?
Q:Have you ever crawled through a window?:
Nope BUT my dog did! LOL
Q:Can you handle the truth?:
Depends!
Q:Are you too forgiving?:
hrm...do you think i am?
Q:Are you closer to your mother or father?:
None! I will never wanted to close with them!
Q:Who was the last person you cried in front of ? :
Pei Wen!
Q:How many people can you say you really loved?:
Do i need to count?
Q:Do you eat healthy? :
I only eat what my mum cook?
Q:Do you still have pictures of you & your ex? :
Nope!
Q:Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? :
I think i did?
Q:If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?:
My Sista and Sisters!
Q:Are you loud or quiet most of the time? :
am I quiet?
Q:Are you confident? :
NOT!

I tagged:
Pei wenny!
Vickyyyy and Aikyyy!
Shaunyyyy! xD
Jasonny Chaiiiiiyyy!
Carideeeee!
Joanneeeeeeyyy!
Xinyiiiiiiyyyyy!

I love to create names! =DDDD

Thats all the TAGGY!
-Tiffanny-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home