Thursday, October 9, 2008

6 people that i gonna tag
Peiwen
Yvonneyii
Caridee
Ed lynn
Jason chai
Xinyi

6 things I'm passionate about:-
Computer
Handphone
Bed *i love to sleep alot, which makes me look like a pig*
Camera*loves to camwhore*
Television
Music

6 things I say too often:-
Gah
Fuck off xP
LOL
Uhuhhh
Urm
hahahahhahahahahahhaha

6 books I've read recently:-
FYI - I HATE READING BOOKS!
But manga will do x)
Magazine
thats all i think(its not a story book name)


6 songs I can listen to again and again:
The Best Damn Thing -i know this song its like damn long ago, but i like it-
Bledding love -Played for like 244 times ;D
Beautiful soul
Beat of my heart
Leave out all the best thing
Ru guo de shi

6 things learnt in past year-
Swearing
ahhh, i don't know la, my brain not working

Love you like i always had,
Tiffanny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home